Skip to main content
- To provide an environment which is particularly suited to the needs of a gifted child, especially in the areas of creativity, reasoning, and communication skills.
- To provide opportunities for the student to enhance, develop, and use his/her initiative, self-motivations, and originality.
- To engender in the student a sense of responsibly for setting his or her on goals according to interest and ability and researching these interest and abilities.
- To assist the student in the development of cognitive, affective, and valuing skills.
- To provide the students with the understanding that a community exists and with activities that provide interaction with the community.
- To provide the gifted students with educational experiences in the community that they would not encounter in the regular classroom.